As the Football Season in final wrap ups allover the world, different clubs have started laying strategies for the Summer Transfers to stay at the peak the coming seasons. Today, we bring you the trending transfer speculations that have been the talk of the week.
- After the Arsenal FC’s defense prove to be the most porous this season among the English top 6 teams, they need a better goal keeper next season who can put up a challenge after the leaky defense being penetrated. They have started talks with Bundesliga side Bayer Liverkusen goal keeper Bernd Lono.
- The aging Everton striker Wayne Rooney is in discussions with Major League Soccer side DC United over a summer transfer as according to Washington Post.
- Porto coach Sergio Conceicao, 43, has been identified by Everton as a replacement for Allardyce if the 63-year-old leaves Goodison Park this summer.
United are prepared to include France forward Anthony Martial, 22, in a deal for 19-year-old Borussia Dortmund and United States winger Christian Pulisic while Barcelona are keen to secure the future of France defender Samuel Umtiti, who has a £52m release clause in his contract. Manchester United are still keen to sign him.
- Everton, Burnley and Championship winners Wolves are among the clubs interested in signing Manchester City midfielder Yaya
- Toure, 34, this summer who has pledged to pay back half of his wages if his new club are not satisfied with his performances next season. However, there are reports that Arsenal scouting staff i also keeping an eye on him.
- Manchester City have revived talks over trying to sign Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez, 27, after a deal collapsed in January while Juventus are yet to bid for Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata, 25, despite reports a fee has been agreed for the Spaniard.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri says he will have talks with the Italian club at the end of the season amid speculation that he will take over as Arsenal manager to replace Arsene Wenger, who will leave at the end of the season and has suggested he could take an executive role at French champions Paris St-Germain.
- More from the Citizens are reports that manager Pep Guardiola has refused to commit his long-term future to the Premier League champions.
- Atletico Madrid want France striker Antoine Griezmann to stay at all costs this summer and club president Enrique Cerezo met with the 27-year-old at a restaurant in Madrid in an attempt to persuade him.