The fastest and easiest way to get rid of the Monday Blues is by attacking it with style. It might seem like a superficial thing, but hear me out. When Monday comes,and you are not ready for it, especially if you had a weekend that required a very different kind of wardrobe, it can be a little daunting.
Erase those pesky blues by preparing well ahead of schedule.
- Every Sunday evening before going to bed take some time to put together you outfits for the week. Knowing what you will wear from Monday through to Friday takes a load off. When you don’t have to throw open your wardrobe and scratch your head, it makes getting out of bed less of struggle.
- Plan your look from head to toe. A complete outfit needs to include shoes, how to style your hair, handbag and even which perfume to wear.
- Check your hand bag. Get rid of all the stuff that piled up like receipts, sweet wrappers and business cards. Reduce it to the barest essentials. For most women, that includes hand sanitizer, lipstick or gloss, hand cream, wipes, tissues and a hand mirror.
- Organize your closet every quarter. Knowing exactly which clothes you own that they are in good condition and where the gaps in your closet are saves you both time and money. You don’t have to wonder what top goes on which bottom.
- Don’t forget you weekends. It is just as important to plan what to wear over the weekend because this is when you tend to have various engagements be they work, family or friend related.
Style looks effortlessly once you have done the routine preparation, which leaves you free to enjoy as much of your day as you can.