MUK Student who died in an exam room was Poisoned!!

Yesterday, Joan Nakalembe, a first year bachelors of Psychology student from Makerere University Kampala collapsed in an examination room and later pronounced dead while being rushed to Kiruddu Hospital but according to Doctors, she was poisoned.

According to the post mortem report, the deceased’s liver and kidney were highly intoxicated, adding on evidence of heavy bleeding and vomiting blood before passing on totally evidenced that she was poisoned.

May her soul rest in eternal peace.

What do you think?

Written by Kalema Lawrence

No one tells me what to write, so I will never tell you what to think.

Full-time entertainment blogger and seasoned Travel article writer. Reach me at +256 703 245760 and

Gafford Ladies in FUFA Women Cup Finals

Diamond’s fans puzzled by his “I’m Single Again” Facebook Post