Yesterday, younger star rapper Patrick Ssenyonjo popularly known as Fresh Kid got enrolled at Kampala Parents School following the scholarship that was offered to him by the Rupaleria Foundation.
Before that, the ‘Banteeka’ hit maker plus his management signed a memorandum of Understanding with the Foundation’s representative to effect the scholarship that will see him at the school for seven years.
- He has to attend classes on a daily basis
- Parents are supposed to make sure that they visit him at school to know how he is performing
- Parents MUST ensure that Fresh kid’s home work is done on a regular basis to avoid penalties.
- He is supposed to inform the principal when he is traveling out of the country.
- He is to ensure that he is well behaved at school
- He will not perform during the weekdays so as to concentrate in school
- He is going to be offered a full scholarship for 7 years inclusive of all scholastic materials among others.
According to Dauphine Kato, the school principal, the 7-year old rapper will not be given special treatment during his stay at school. She also aurgued his parents to be supportive and ensure he attends all his classes as mentioned in the terms. He is set to start school on Wednesday next week